- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Customer Success Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for our amazing first Customer Success Manager based in Berlin to join our second-stage rocket ship! 🚀
You'll be joining AppTweak at a super exciting time! As the company is now strongly expanding to the DACH region, we are looking for our first amazing employee to take over our clients and support the growth of the company in the region.
This position would report to the Head of Customer Success based in Brussels.
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in developing a positive customer experience by building long-lasting relationships and supporting brand loyalty.
- Ensure German (& DACH) customers satisfaction with our ASO tool & services
- Provide best-in-class onboarding for new business/enterprise customers in order to build a positive user experience,
- Establish trusted expert relationships with customers by conducting regular calls or follow-ups,
- Assess customer requirements, solve problems, anticipate future needs,
- Achieve annual renewal, upselling revenue targets, and prevent churn,
- Build a strong ASO community-based in Germany by promoting and advocating AppTweak during mobile events and conferences.
- Cross-team work:
- Collaborate with the Product team: make sure that the latest customer improvement requests are transferred, continuously work on improving our products and services,
- Collaborate with the ASO Expert team: sell ASO Managed Services and align with the ASO Experts to make sure the projects delivered are matching your client’s expectations,
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth customer experience from the very beginning of their journey.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field;
- Fully fluent in English and in German;
- 2+ years of experience in Business Development, Customer Success, Consulting;
- Excellent client comprehension and empathy: you enjoy listening to others, and building long-term relationships. You can easily put yourself in the shoes of others.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Highly organized: you already have experience in leading projects including multiple stakeholders;
- Data-driven: data doesn’t scare you, you enjoy analyzing data and drawing actionable conclusions from it;
- Team player: you enjoy working with others. You have a proactive attitude and you like to make things move forward;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization;
- Strong interest in new technologies, you are willing to build your expertise in ASO in order to help companies grow their business.
- Former experience in a SaaS company is a strong plus;
- Interest in the mobile app industry
- Knowledge in CRM software (particularly Hubspot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated;
- You love food!
What’s in it for you:
- Onboarding journey in our amazing offices in Brussels.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building to connect with all your colleagues.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Opportunity to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. "Diversity" and "work-life balance" are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
✨Our recruitment process✨
- A first video call with Steffany or Madeleine from the HR team to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak.
- A video interview with the manager to deep dive into your past experience and learn more about your aspirations.
- The Assessment part, to test your skills related to the position.
- Final call with a C-level or the CEO.