- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an amazing Backend Developer to join our joyful team to skyrocket our projects in 2023 and beyond!
About the Role
To help us bring AppTweak to the next level, you will work closely in a small multi-skilled team responsible for part of the AppTweak tool and infrastructure.
As a Back-end developer, we expect you to have a strong understanding of the current tech environment and help us make the right decisions by understanding business requirements and translating these into strong scalable systems.
Once the technical design is complete, we expect you to take part in the implementation with the rest of your team. Your focus will be to:
Technologies we use
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or engineering
- 2-3 years of experience writing backend code
- Creating database schemas (design data models, not only writing SQL queries) that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting doesn't scare you
- Experience with AWS / Kubernetes / Docker is a plus
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
- Full-stack experience
- You love food!
What's in it for you?
1. We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.). Attractive salary package with a lot of extra-legal benefits.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
2. An inspiring environment
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
Don't forget to check our ✨Tech Stack page✨.
✨Our recruitment process✨
- A first video call with Steffany from the HR team to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak.
- A video interview with the manager to deep dive into your past experience and learn more about your aspirations.
- The Assessment part, to test your skills related to the position.
- Final call with a C-level or the CEO.