- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Account Executive - Brussels
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Brussels team to skyrocket our projects in 2023 and beyond!
You’ll report to Henry, our Head of Sales, who is based in Brussels.
About the role:
You will play a key role in our European expansion by managing inbound leads to a close and helping us set an effective outreach strategy.
What you will do:
Achieve the company’s sales goals for the European market
Reinforce AppTweak’s presence and reputation in Europe
Actively participate in cross-department cooperation
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years experience in Sales or Business Development
- Former experience in a SaaS company and in the mobile marketing industry;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback, and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team;
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present clearly online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge in CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or other) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated
- Additional languages are a plus
What's in it for you?
1. We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid emote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.). Attractive salary package with a lot of extra-legal benefits.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
2. An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
✨Our recruitment process✨
- A first video call with Steffany or Madeleine from the HR team to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak.
- A video interview with the manager to deep dive into your past experience and learn more about your aspirations.
- The Assessment part, to test your skills related to the position.
- Final call with a C-level or the CEO.
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.