- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an amazing Sales Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2023 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid remote/work policy)
What you will do:
1. Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
2. Reinforce AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
3. Actively participate in cross-department cooperation
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and in the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback, and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present clearly online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge in CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or other) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you:
We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth
- Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days.
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
✨Our recruitment process✨
- A first video call with the manager/team to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak (1 hour)
- A take-home test to evaluate your skills related to the position.
- 2nd interview: case debrief with the team (1 hour) to share feedback.
- Team fit.