- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Senior Product Manager - Fulfilment
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Fulfilment with Ankorstore is a new product (and a huge investment) that we launched its first version (MVP) as of July 2022. This new product is meant to help the brands selling on Ankorstore's marketplace deliver a better experience to the retailers buying through Ankorstore.
How does Fulfilment with Ankorstore work?
Simply, we offer the thousands of brands working with Ankorstore a chance to signup to use this new product. Once a brand is accepted, the brand would be able to send its inventory of physical products to our fulfilment centre. Once Ankorstore receives these products, we take care of properly storing and shipping these products on behalf of the brands.
What are you expected to do?
As a Senior Product Manager for this product, we expect you to
- Take this product from MVP to a fully scaled product that is not only limited to fulfilling products from France (where our first fulfilment centre is), but make it also available everywhere around Europe.
- Build the technology that allows us to expand our fulfilment capabilities to be able to support all kinds of physical products
- Expand the capabilities of this product to make it not only fulfil orders placed on Ankorstore's marketplace, but also handle 100% of our brands' products wherever these orders come from. (Their Shopify website, other marketplaces ..etc)
- Make Fulfilled by Ankorstore a recognisable name to the retailers buying on Ankorstore that promises the highest quality and fastest shipping experience
- Be creative and explore all the possibilities that having fulfilment centre(s) unlocks for delivering a great experience to brands and retailers. (It's not about just shipping what retailers order)
We expect you to do all that in collaboration with your team of engineers, designers, analysts, and a very experienced Logistics team that decided to leave Amazon to build this great product with Ankorstore.
About the team:
At Ankorstore, we make sure to work with the best people that believe in our mission. You will work with a lot of people that come from Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, Zalando, Booking, Uber, Deliveroo, Criteo, Zynga, N26, SoundCloud, TripAdvisor, Amadeus, and many people that come from startups.
You will be great addition to our team.
The experience we require:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working in a cross-functional team of software engineers and product designers
- Good spoken/written English skills
- Have an analytical mind, looking to find the core of a problem
- Ability to prioritise work based on impact and cost while considering the company strategy
- Ability to seek all kinds of data that can help in making the right product decisions
- Quantitative & Qualitative data
Other qualities that would add value:
- Experience in e-commerce or marketplaces
- Experience in shipping and logistics (nice to have)
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes.
Benefits & location:
- Working with a very ambitious & mission-driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bond, Bain Capital, Coatue, Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae)
- Location anywhere in EU + UK
- Attractive salary + stock options
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru