- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Senior Offer Strategy Specialist
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 4 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Ankorstore is an online B2B marketplace that connects independent shop owners and specialist brands with retailers. It offers benefits for both retailers and brands. Our +250.000 retailers can discover and select from over 20.000 brands in just a few clicks, benefit from 60-day payment terms, test sales with a low minimum order quantity, and take advantage of the constantly evolving tools offered by the platform. As for brands and creators, Ankorstore allows them to sell their products to stores all over Europe, benefitting from direct contact and returns with retailers, and payment upon delivery, solving any cash flow issues.
We reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion, and we grew to a company of +600 employees of +45 nationalities, with offices in the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
Join us if you are excited to support our vision of rewilding independent retail!
About the role
Within the Offer Strategy team and reporting to the Lead Offer Strategy, you will:
- Develop global offer strategy by partnering with key stakeholders including growth, product, sales, marketing, finance and customer service teams.
- Develop key messaging to ensure consistent and compelling Ankorstore communication.
- Follow business performances to improve the monetization strategy for each market.
- Run post-mortem to learn and adapt.
- Build a clear offer roadmap and define priorities.
- Work cross functionally with Growth, Product, Country managers, etc.. to have a consistent approach.
The experience we require:
- 4+ years of experience in strategy, offer or pricing.
- Experience on a marketplace, working hands in hands with cross functional teams.
- Capacity to work both on strategy and implementation.
- Very well organized, capacity to convince, capacity to learn and adapt quickly.
- Fluency in English, as we work in an international environment.
Other skills that would add value:
- Having worked on International Lead Generation in various European markets (Germany, UK, BeNeLux, Sweden...).
- Fluency in French, German, Dutch or Swedish (or any other European language is a plus).
- Strong know-how in conceptualising and presenting (your strategy will be presented to C-Level Management and Sales Directors).
- You have excellent presentation and people skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have the ability to work in fast-paced environments on collaborative projects.
Benefits & location
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae).
- Location : Spain
- Work from Home can be an option for this role.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru