AB InBev is the world's leading brewer and one of the five largest consumer goods companies in the world. It is recognized as the first company in the beverage sector on the list of "World's Most Admired companies" published by FORTUNE magazine.
With seven of the top ten beers in the world (Bud Light, Budweiser, Corona, Skol, Stella Artois, Brahma, Becks), Anheuser-Busch InBev holds the first or second position in over 20 key markets. Anheuser-Busch InBev, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, benefits from the collective strength of more than 180,000 people in more than 50 countries around the world.
With a focus on consumer choice and sales, Anheuser-Busch InBev manages a portfolio of more than 400 brands including 3 global flag brands: Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, fast-growing international brands such as Leffe and Hoegaarden, as well as "local gems" such as Tripel Karmeliet, Camden Town, Goose Island etc.
We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you’re a changemaker or an entrepreneurial thinker, you’ve come to the right place.
AB InBev France offers many opportunities, whether on the field, throughout France or at the office in Lille.
The driving force behind AB InBev culture is the 10 principles. Built on ownership, informality, candor, transparency and meritocracy. They set for themselves stretch targets and are never completely satisfied with their results.
1. We dream big. We are building a profitable, growth company.
2. Our greatest strength is our people. Great people grow at the pace of their talent and are rewarded accordingly. Great people deliver and transform.
3. We recruit, develop and retain people who can be better than ourselves. We will be measured by the quality and diversity of our teams.
4. We are a company of owners. Owners take results personally and lead by example.
5. We are never completely satisfied with our results. We embrace change, take smart risks, and learn from our mistakes.
6. The consumer is the boss. We go where consumers go, because that is where growth is.
7. We strive to be the best at serving and partnering with our customers, who are the gateway to our consumers.
8. We believe in common sense and simplicity. We operate with excellence and efficiency in all we do, always having our customers and consumers in mind.
9. We manage our costs tightly to free up resources that will support profitable top-line growth.
10. We never take shortcuts. Integrity, hard work, quality and responsibility are key to building our company and our reputation.